1. If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect, or incomplete at the time of delivery, please file a return request on the app or website within 14 days for Solar Trade items and 7 days for non-Solar Trade items of the delivery date.
2. For device-related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, seller warranty or brand warranty could be given by the seller. For a seller warranty, please contact the seller. The contact details of the seller can be found on the invoice. For brand warranty, please refer to the Brand Contact List. For more information on warranty claims please view our Warranty Policy
Conditions for Returns
1. The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and without any flaws. Products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unuse
2. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies, and accessories
3. The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging/box. If the product was delivered in the second layer of Solar Trade packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with the return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer’s box
NOTE: It is important to print out and paste the return label on your return parcel to avoid any inconvenience/delay in process of your return.